Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Jennifer Challenge

In the last post I mentioned the "Jennifer Challenge," which my friend Jennifer seems to think of as the "Michael Challenge," where we both bought six fabrics about a year ago and did the obvious thing. And now both of us have finished the faces, and have finally revealed to each other what we've been working on all this time. I think you will agree with us that they are, as Jen put it, "freakishly similar."

Here's one:



And here's the other, not yet quilted:



Are we peas in a pod, or what?

3 comments:

Rebel said...

This is why I love quilting.... so many different things you can do with the same fabrics and general concept. BUT whose is whose?
Generally you go geometric, but then you did do that non-symbolic symbol quilt. Tell tell.

mrs.5000 said...

I imagine Curvyshapes rolling down the road to crash a soiree at the home of Elegant X.

Libby said...

Peas in a pod? Cut from the same cloth, as it were.